LifeGags First GIVEAWAY
i’m so fabb
I’m gonna reach 1000 followers so it’s time for a giveaway!
The goddamn RULES:
- you have to follow me (I think it makes sense)
- you must reblog this post (same)
- LIKES AND REBLOGS BOTH COUNT (is not necessary to reblog this lots of times cause if you do that the only thing you are doing is entring in the giveaway over and over again but it still count as one, the more u kno *star*) (you’re welcome btw) (anyway, if you want to reblog this lots of times because you love me it’s ok <3)
- You must have an Steam account
- you must be sexy
- keep your fanmail/askbox open
- Giveaways blogs, refrain please
OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS:
- Once you reblog or like this post, I will assign you a number and then I will choose the winner randomly
- If you are the winner maybe you have to bring me your email, gmail or whatever
- did I mention that you need a steam account or…
- I will end this give away monday, the 21st of July of 2014
- I will post the winners whenever i have time to do it so don’t freak out I will let you know.
- there are 3 prizes, so there will be only 3 winners, sorry i love you all but well… shit happens
- If you have questions just visit my ASK BOX
WHAT DO YOU WIN?:
(this is my favourite part)
Super Meat Boy :D
Super Meat Boy is a tough as nails platformer where you play as an animated cube of meat who’s trying to save his girlfriend (who happens to be made of bandages) from an evil fetus in a jar wearing a tux.
Our meaty hero will leap from walls, over seas of buzz saws, through crumbling caves and pools of old needles.Sacrificing his own well being to save his damsel in distress.
Super Meat Boy brings the old school difficulty of classic NES titles like Mega Man 2, Ghost and Goblins and Super Mario Bros. 2 (The Japanese one) and stream lines them down to the essential no BS straight forward twitch reflex platforming.
A young boy named Kurt finds himself stranded on a peculiar planet, and he must find his way home. Finding help from unlikely allies and the curious tools in his backpack, Kurt must use gravity-defying beams to conquer every platform and solve every puzzle on this strange journey.
Featuring over 12 hours of action-adventure gameplay and fully-realized co-op, players are poised to experience a beautiful world set to an evocative soundtrack. With twenty-two different locations, dozens of foes and hundreds of secrets, Pid is like your world… only different.
yea, 2 platformer games, so what
You can choose between a place in my banner zone (I will make it for you if you haven’t one) or draw you like one of my french boys, you just send me a pic of yourself and I’ll do the rest.
I mean, look at this:
piece of shit
LOOK AT IT
this is motherfucking art
WOW, A BEARDED ORANGE MY GODNESS, SUCH ART
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR PARTICIPATE???